Monday 23 July 2012

A New Day...


New sem 2 week started,today Simon ask us going out to record every single sound we heard.


So our class gonna moving out. I hear chair sound  step soandund everybody ready to move on. Some girls taking inside the female toilet when i pass. The card scanner beeping when me gonna pass the door. My friends and I moving to the evalator. Well i hear evalator engine upside the evalator. Now we arrive Dasein gallery. I saw a man taking his son going to school by a car. Them listening FM. His son open the door to move out, and close the door to move on. Suddenly i heard Shelly yawn. So we ready to Wangsa Walk to record more sound we need. In the Nz Curry House, i slap leon to make a extra sound record. A indian man park his motorcycle behind the NZ and he pump the motorcycle. People's talking noise came out from the NZ. Now we arrive Wangsa Walk. We moving in Wangsa Walk by a Stress. I stomp the floor and I heard a echo sound. A woman was sms with his friend, i heard her handphone ringtone. Now we moving to the second floor, i heard the escalator's chain inside the escalator. Alot shop are ready to open, the gate open sound are always beside my ear. We walk around 5 minutes at there, and we are ready to back class. At the Wangsa Walk outdoor hall there, we need Hoyi, and he asking what we doing, we just tell the truth that we doing class assigment. Hoyi cheers. In front Dasein gallery, i saw some student taking shoot by a DSLR . We back class using the evalator again. When we going back to class, I heard a emegency brake noise outside. 


That's all...I going back to class to present what I record to Simon...

No comments:

Post a Comment