Thursday 12 January 2012

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune miku, Create by Japan.well i like the concept because the creator of miku,he can use computer to sing a song. Erm i think mike the ONLY anime-like singer,right? Not only for this, miku is held concert around japan. Actually this creator also create a 'MIKU FAMILY' , if a people ask me Mike Family got how many character i think no people can asnwer,because it is too many. Miku also is the Otaku's Idol. It successfully got concert for otaku,hahaha.

Some of people belive miku is a real people ( Of Course Not Me La )In my opinion, why Miku so popular, because it is sing by a software name VOCALOID. Well we also can create our own song by using this software. Only enter a simple tone can create a song out already. Web site also got many information (but too complex for me =.=, sry my realization is low...)


Ya i got it, Miku popular because is song customization, and this also most people talking at most website.(Update at 9.42pm)

I belive Miku popular not only the concept, but the commercialize character design---the cute face. It like the goddess inside otaku's heart. Like a goddess sing a song for me,how feeling good that is....

Finally,Miku is "ok" for me only,conclusion is Miku is a software singer,the quality cannot match for real people singer. I never belive a computer can bring emotion to us, i before hear a singer song can make me cry,can Miku do that? I dun think so....


By the way, i agree Miku is a creative nice work for the world...

That is all...Update later...

No comments:

Post a Comment